Complaint procedure

In case you are not satisfied with care provided by our GP practice and you would like to express this, please let us know. Then we can discuss this with you and learn from it.

Submit complaint
We ask you to indicate your complaint to one of our team members. If it is discomforting for you to do this in person or by phone then you can use our complaint form.
After receiving your complaint one of our general practitioners will take care of it. The general practitioner or another member of the practice might call you in case the complaint is not yet completely clear to us.
We will respond to your complaint by phone or in a personal meeting.

Complaints officer
It has our preference to converse with you about a solution to your complaint which works for both of us.
If this is difficult for you or in case we can not come to an agreement, then you can discuss your complaint with an independent and impartial complaints officer. Everything you tell the complaints officer is confidential. The complaints officer will work with you towards a solution and can try to mediate between the parties.
The complaints officer can be reached through the complaint form on the website of the skge (foundation for complaints and disputes concerning primary care) or by phone at number 088 0229100.

Disputes body for general practitioners care
When you can not come to a satisfying agreement with your general practitioner and mediation from the complaints officer, you can request a verdict about your complaint by the disputes body for general practitioners care. This independent body consists of a chairman, members on behalf of the patients and members on behalf of the general practitioners. The disputes body is assisted by a secretary.
The verdict from the disputes body is binding.
More information is available on the website of the skge (foundation for complaints and disputes concerning primary care).


Complaint form

Back to top